Senior Project manager /Team leader- Soil studies- Tournai
- You are responsible for the realization of different soil study projects (orientation and descriptive soil studies, soil remediation and earthwork projects).
- You maintain good contacts with the Walloon and Brussels administrations.
- You organize the project in consultation with the field staff. You give instructions to the team during sampling and follow the evolution of the files closely. You work in accordance with the codes of good practice.
- Based on the sampling, you order analyses from the laboratory. You prepare a report based on the analysis results and formulate an opinion.
- You control the quality of the work and assume technical responsibility for the projects.
- You have at least 5 years experience in soil investigation.
- You have a higher education degree in a technical or scientific field (bio engineer, geologist, industrial engineer, etc.).
- You have a sense of responsibility and take decisions, and are able to react quickly.
- You travel regularly in the Walloon region and/or Brussels.
- Knowledge of the legislation in force in the Walloon Region is an asset.
Our client is a Belgian structure active for more than 20 years in the field of soil investigation. Due to the evolution of the legislation in Brussels and Wallonia, our client wishes to reinforce its team by hiring an experienced project manager who will be able to manage their office located in Tournai.
- A job that leaves room for initiative
- A full-time, permanent contract with a growing Belgian company
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits