Project leader- Soil studies- Tournai
- You are responsible for the realization of different soil study projects (orientation and descriptive soil studies, soil remediation and earthwork projects).
- You maintain good contacts with the Walloon and Brussels administrations.
- You organize the project in consultation with the field staff. You give instructions to the team during sampling and follow the evolution of the files closely. You work in accordance with the codes of good practice.
- Based on the sampling, you order analyses from the laboratory. You prepare a report based on the analysis results and formulate an opinion.
- You control the quality of the work and assume technical responsibility for the projects.
- You have at least 1 year experience in soil investigation.
- You have a higher education degree in a technical or scientific field (bio engineer, geologist, industrial engineer, etc.).
- You have a sense of responsibility and take decisions, demonstrate responsiveness.
- You travel regularly in the Walloon region and/or Brussels.
- Knowledge of the legislation in force in the Walloon Region is an asset.
- A job that leaves room for initiative
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration with a growing Belgian company
- A solid training path
- Work in a beautiful traffic-free environment
- A competitive salary