Key Account Manager-Lifescience-Belgium
- You will help grow and develop the business by codeveloping the sales strategy, including the annual objectives, for the entire clients’ and prospects’ portfolio.
- You will define, propose and implement commercial policy as well as ensure the sales objectives in fixed price, time and materials and service centers are all met.
- As the Key Account Manager you will also contribute to the optimization of the structure that is currently in place.
- Proactively engage with clients and prospects on the C2RO approach and advantages.
- Support in continuous improvement in close collaboration with the delivery team.
- Co-design, execute & follow-up specific online, social media and telemarketing campaigns.
- More than 5 years of experience in Life Science Business Development (preferably pharmaceutical market and/or medical devices) consultancy and services.
- Good understanding of the CRO (Contract Research Organization) market is a prerequisite.
- Professional working experience in a Business Development position, preferably within a consulting industry.
- Good experience in outsourcing & consulting, as well as in its execution (Presales & engagement) is a must.
- Strong presentation skills that include the ability to capture the audience.
- Hunter spirit and a never give-up attitude.
- Fluency in French and English is essential.
- A first experience or eager to learn in the data and digitalization happening in our industry.
- You will be working in a renowned company that allows a freedom to act but also a support network.
- You will be offered an attractive salary package with diverse extra-legal benefits.
- Your colleagues are ambitious and positive.