Head of Product Management-Fintech-Brussels
- Strategically lead and develop the Product Management function with the aim of improving existing customer-facing products as well as internal tools, developing new and innovative features and services, prioritizing developments and ensure on-time delivery according to roadmap.
- Lead, grow and build the team needed for the product management function as it covers topics such as customer needs and behavior analysis, high-impact opportunities assessment, product development prioritization and roadmap rollout coordination.
- Deeply understand customer needs by analyzing the market, using customer insights and spending time with the marketing, customer support and engineering teams to take the lead in developing and implementing a product portfolio and roadmap.
- Figure out the vision and goals of the team, how to measure them and how to set objectives and key results – you’ll inspire the team and define the product direction together with them.
- Deliver the best product experience.
- Find ways to do the above in a fast, scalable, delightful, and cost-efficient way.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience preferably with combined exposure to consulting and/or similar role in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
- Project management skills: demonstrated ability to multi-task, to prioritize and to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; understanding on how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results.
- Strong analytical and business backgrounds as well as an understanding of product management dynamics.
- Strong written and verbal communicator with excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Experience workingcross-functionally with multiple departments in consumer tech.
- Fluency in both English and French is mandatory.
Our client is a growing B2C startup in the fintech industry with a team split between Brussels and China.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary and different benefits
- You will join a company where you'll have the possibility to engage with a global audience.
- You'll have plenty of opportunities to make an impact within a structure that promotes diversity, trust, balance and autonomy.