Clinical Trial Supply Manager-Waterloo
The Clinical Trial Supply Manager is accountable for the set-up and follow-up of the logistical activities from the issue of a draft concept protocol till the overall vaccine reconciliation at study end.
This includes :
- The translation of study protocols into on operational demand ;
- The feasibility assessment for completion of logistical activities ;
- The definition of logistical operational strategies (supply, distribution, randomization,...) ;
- The set-up and follow-up of clinical supply related activities for a project or a group of studies ;
- The guaranty of alignement among the network of stakeholders, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) operations and clinical operations (central and local) to support the delivery of clinical vaccines and ancillaries in time at right quality and within agreed budget.
- You hold a Master's degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Pharmacy, or other relevant discipline with a first experience in clinical research and/or clinical supply management.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and have a good level of written and spoken French.
- You have excellent coordination skills and have a strong and overall clinical Project/Study knowledge.
- You are familial with Good Clinical Practices (GCP) & Good Distribution Practices (GDP) quality standards and are totally knowlodgeable about Clinical Trial Supplies Operations (Labelling/Pack/Warehouse/Distribution).
Our client is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider.
- You will join a company that invests considerable time and resources in training their staff (technical and non-technical courses) to continuously support them in their personal and professional growth.
- On top of this, you will receive a complete salary package including attractive extra-legal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…) based on your background and experience.
Deel deze vacature
Les visiteurs de cette page ont aussi vu :