Quality Manager- ICT sector-Brussels
- Make sure to improve the level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and report on quality levels and discover why and where they are not met. You will be responsible for a weekly quality review to the rest of the support team.
- Make sure to track KPIs by creating dashboards and scorecards.
- Act like a coach, advising your team on how to improve these metrics with the help of the Business Analysis team.
- Besides core KPIs, you will track and report upon the quality of the support tickets: intake, prioritization, content and communication are some key focus areas.
- On a regular base, you identify recurrent incidents/requests and come up with ideas on how to solve them In a very pragmatic way.
- A Bachelor degree In an analytical area of expertise or at least 3 years’ experience In a similar job.
- You are used to work with databases and reporting tools such as CRMs, ITSM, call reporting tools,…
- Analytical and critical thinking are key aspects.
- Solution-driven and push-through mindset.
- Communication and people skills are mandatory. You take ownership and are responsible: If you are advising Improvements, you should follow up the Implementation and evaluate them afterwards.
- Knowledge of cloud, telecommunications or ICT Is a plus.
- Dutch/French speaking, good English knowledge Is required.
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with room for you to grow.
- A competitive salary, including various extra legal benefits.
- A nice working atmosphere with CORE values :
*Commitment: we go for it together and strive for a long-term relationship.
*Ownership: taking and accepting responsibilities.
*Respect: every person is different, and we let everyone be themselves.
*Empowerment: we offer you all the help, support and tools you can think of.