Technical account manager-Milieumanagement-Oost Vlaanderen
Are you commercially strong and sensitive to environmental issues? Are you interested in soil research? Are you result-oriented and do you like customer contact? Do you want to be part of a growing Belgian company?
- As a Technical Account Manager soil investigations / environmental management, you are the point of contact for our customers (both B2B and governments) and offer customer-oriented solutions. You strive for maximum customer satisfaction and build a sustainable and solid relationship with our customers.
- You carry out site visits, you enter into consultation with the customer and thus identify the needs and requirements of the customers.
- Based on this thorough analysis, you work out a technical commercial proposal. You take into account the Vlarel legislation and the standard procedures for soil investigations, soil remediation projects, earthmoving projects, demolition follow-up, etc. For technically complex cases, you will work closely together with our soil investigation project leaders.
- You follow up the quotations and draw up the contracts.
- You ensure a high-quality transfer of all information to the soil investigation project leaders and colleagues in the administration.
- You closely follow trends and developments in the sector.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a technical commercial position, as an environmental coordinator, as a consultant within an environmental consultancy firm or equivalent.
- You have a higher degree in a technical or scientific field. Such as industrial engineer (environmental science, chemistry or biochemistry), bio-engineer, Master in sciences (geology, physics, chemistry, biology,...), Bachelor in environmental science,...
- If you already have knowledge of the Soil Decree and the linked environmental legislation, this is a big plus.
- You can work independently and accurately, you are administratively strong and stress-resistant.
- You are contactable and can express yourself verbally and in writing. Oral and written knowledge of French is a plus.
- From your technical, analytical and commercial insight you contribute to the further development of the organization.
- You can easily work with the standard Office packages.
- A job with room for initiative
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration with an expanding Belgian company
- A solid training path
- Working in a beautiful and traffic-free environment
- A competitive salary package (incl. company car)