Sales Representative-Do-It-Yourself-Construction -Vlaanderen
*Facilitating and stimulating sales:
- You stimulate the sale of products and influences the relevant parties (franchisees, store managers, shelf managers).
- You identify needs for product knowledge and take care of the necessary training/education.
- In consultation with the Sales Director, you make agreements about prices and conditions for small independent entrepreneurs.
*Maintaining customer relations :
- You set objectives, derived from the objectives/policy plans.
- You invite customers to network meetings (including trade fairs), organizes and attends company visits and product training.
*Identifies trends and developments :
- You identify developments in the market and trends in customer demand, provides input (e.g. to sales, marketing) for sales plans.
- You develop a vision on identified developments.
- Bachelors degree (preferably commercial training) or experience in a similar position (3 to 10 years experience).
- Strong in building long-term relationships.
- Commercial insight and affinity with or knowledge of engineering / construction.
- Experience in a DIY environment is a plus.
- Dutch speaker. French is a great asset.
- Important competencies : entrepreneurship, independent and team player, analytical, great sense of responsibility, proactive and creative.