Responsable de chantier- Bruxelles
- With the help of the project manager, you will ensure the proper preparation of a project and follow up on it.
- Together with the main site manager, you prepare the supply of the necessary equipment to your sites and ensure the follow-up;
- You control quality, deadlines and safety on site;
- You control costs and check invoices and packing slips;
- You optimize resources and planning in order to best manage ongoing projects;
- You are the point of contact for the various external and internal parties involved (clients, architects, design offices, project owners) and you guarantee smooth communication between them at all times.
- You have a technical background (industrial engineer, construction bachelor, ...) or similar experience;
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential;
- You are eager to be part of a team where everyone counts;
- Autonomous and pragmatic, with a technical vision that encourages you to take both initiative and responsibility;
- Results-oriented, flexible, available and meticulous;
- You are bilingual NL/FR or FR/NL, a good knowledge of English is an additional asset;
- You have a good knowledge of computers;