Project leader- Environment- West Vlaanderen
- After a thorough and personal training, you will be responsible for the smooth running of various soil studies projects (exploratory and descriptive soil studies, risk studies, soil remediation projects and earthmoving).
- You are the point of contact for the customer and look for customer-oriented solutions.
- You maintain good contact with the supervisory authorities.
- You are responsible for the coordination and execution of the fieldwork. You give instructions to the sampling team and monitor the state of affairs. For all studies, you work in accordance with the imposed codes of good practice.
- Based on the samples, you give analysis assignments to the lab. You process the results obtained in a report in which you formulate the correct decisions.
- You supervise the quality and bear the technical responsibility for the projects under the supervision of the head of department.
- Preferably have work experience combined with a higher degree in a technical or scientific field. Such as industrial engineer (environmental science, chemistry or biochemistry), bio-engineer, Master in sciences (geology, physics, chemistry, biology,...), Bachelor in environmental science,...
- You are contactable and can express yourself verbally and in writing. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- From your technical, analytical and commercial insight you contribute to the further development of the organisation.
- You can work independently and accurately, you are administratively strong and stress-resistant.
- Knowledge of the soil decontamination decree and legislation is a major plus.
- A job with room for initiative
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration with an expanding Belgian company
- A solid training path
- Working in a beautiful and traffic-free environment
- A competitive salary package