Media sales manager- Digital healthcare industry- Brussels
- Manage all advertising sales related activities for the company in on a specified list of pharmaceutical customer accounts.
- Increase advertising revenue for the Company from assigned Accounts.
- Initiate and develop relationships with key leading brands and media agencies to grow revenue from key clients.
- Achieve individual sales targets.
- Responsible for overseeing all post-sales related functions including trafficking, billing and stewardship for any active client.
- Develop account specific sales strategies targeting advertising revenue growth from all assigned accounts, at all relevant retail networks.
- Manage planning, budgeting, scoping, team-leading, presentations.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business-related or other field.
- Are fluent in French, English & Dutch.
- Business developper (prospecting new clients) and Account Manager (management of existing clients).
- At least 3 years of sales experience in the digital media/advertising field.
- Experience selling to health, wellness, pharmaceutical and related advertisers.
- Understanding of retail merchandising and media.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to present.
- Sound knowledge of the digital landscape.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to fit into a startup culture.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience in health, wellness, pharmaceutical industry.
- You can get stuff done with little or no guidance.
- You’re self-motivated, rigorous and excellence-oriented.
- You’re a fire-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your ability to be proactive without direct supervision.
- You have quick decision-making skills and judgement.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working in teams across regions.
- You are flexible and adaptable, to changing situations and responsibilities.
- You enjoy the pressure of a high-growth business environment.
- An exciting and responsible position, full of challenges, in which you actively contribute to the company's development.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
- A real career opportunity within a dynamic team.