Back Office Manager-Finance-Brussels
The candidate will be responsible for the management and development of several key functions of the company:
Investment fund activities:
- Coordination of the activities of the sicav between the different suppliers, follow-up and negotiation of contracts.
- Management of development projects related to the sicav.
- Contacts with regulators and adaptation of communications.
- Operational follow-up with distributors.
- Dissemination of product information to data platforms.
- Coordination with internal teams.
Activities related to the management of the company:
- Implementation of dashboards and KPIs enabling management to monitor the company's various activities, monitoring of legal entities and collaboration on the business plan.
- Administrative management support: structuring and fundraising.
Office management :
- HR follow-up and contact with the social secretariat.
- Coordination with the accountants, and processing of invoices, implementation of accounting procedures.
- Miscellaneous payments.
Over time, the candidate will have the opportunity to build a team.
- You are autonomous, resourceful and have at least 5 years of experience in the asset management industry.
- You have a very good ability to synthesise and demonstrate organisational skills as well as a spirit oriented towards proposing solutions adapted to a small structure.
- You preferably have a university degree in management, economics or law ....
- You have proven experience in organisational or operational functions in the financial sector or asset management.
- You are familiar with management control tools.
- You are able to demonstrate rigour, organisation, autonomy and adaptability.
- You are willing to work in a small, fast-growing structure.
- You speak English and French (Dutch is a plus).
- Opportunity to learn and take responsibility within a young, fast-growing structure.
- Being part of a highly professional and human company with a strong social/societal involvement.
- Attractive remuneration and extra-legal benefits package.
- Full-time permanent contract