B2B Account Manager-Digital
- Researching new markets and qualifying potential business opportunities.
- Strategic sales approach and cooperation with the Marketing team.
- Finding the best solution for each customer according to their needs.
- Being a thought leader and a Customer Experience evangelist.
- Being punctual and consistent in your promises towards customers and your team.
- Being detail oriented and work with precision when preparing documentation.
- Collaborating with onboarding and customer success teams when identifying technical solutions for new customers.
- Understanding the internal buy-in process of adopting new software solutions in enterprise-level companies.
- Driving the negotiation process at all levels of the company, including C-level managers and decision makers.
- Preparing customer agreements, managing the customer handover from sales to onboarding and support teams.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in corporate solution sales, preferably for enterprise software products.
- You know what it means to work with large enterprises and complex sales cycles.
- You have excellent skills in working with CRM software tools like Hubspot.
- You have experience in defining a systematic sales process and sharing that knowledge with junior sales team members, to raise the team's potential.
- You have excellent self-management skills for setting your monthly targets and planning your daily activities.
- You excel at speaking and writing English, Dutch and preferably French.
- You feel confident networking and negotiating with high-level managers from sectors like Finance, Legal, Insurance and High Involvement retail.
- You want to have an impact on the company’s growth and its international expansion.
- You are ambitious when setting your sales targets and you have proven yourself in continuously reaching your goals.
- You have the ambition to become a sales leader and a mentor for your (junior sales) team members.
- You have high standards in work and sales ethics.
- The chance to have a significant impact on our company’s strategy and the opportunity to eventually lead your own Sales Team.
- A chance to work with and delight some of the top national and international brands.
- A position in an ambitious and dynamic team.
- An informal atmosphere, with open communication.
- Working at an excellent location with easy access, parking and surrounded by nature.
- Fun activities like ping-pong at the office, bowling, lunch-picnicking and kubb in the summer. Great coffee and fresh fruits every week.
- A competitive salary with many extra benefits tailored to your needs.