Superintendent Finishing - Industry - Luxembourg
Reporting directly to the Line Manager, Safety, Quality and Productivity will drive your daily activity. Your low acceptance level of risk will protect our collaborators. Moreover, the respect of the Environmental rules will focus your attention.
Following the standards and Operating Instructions, your operational teams (organized in 4 shifts) will provide the best quality to Customer’s expectations, in close collaboration with the quality department.
In your supervisory role, you strongly represent our core values: Safety, Customer Focused, Teamwork, Excellence and Trust.
- Schedule production processes and adapt the operational organization to customers’ demands
- Ensure the availability of the requested products in time and with the optimum efficiency; therefore, you interact with the scheduling department as well as with the logistics department
- Monitor production supplies and understand the material flow
- Increase the machines effectiveness indicators and improve the process speed, by working close together with the process department and the maintenance department
- Detect deviations, anticipate issues, identify the root-causes, define/ apply appropriate actions and measure the progress, to reach the main targets
- Manage non-conform parts from suppliers on a professional level
- Provide leadership and direction to employees, to influence positively their behavior, to continuously improve their know-how and knowledge and to reinforce the message of ownership and responsibility
- Degree in engineering (production/mechanics or similar)
- 3-5 years of experience in a supervisory role, in a manufacturing environment is required
- Knowledge in logistics, inventory and process control is mandatory
- LEAN mindset and knowledge • Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and French; German is a strong asset
- Advanced/Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effective ability to lead and direct others
- Ability and willingness to uphold the Values of Safety, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Excellence and Trust
- Self-motivated and proactive at completing tasks in a timely manner
- A challenging opportunity to progress within a growing company
- A pleasant working climate, favoring autonomy and personal initiative
- Increasing amounts of responsibility, in relation to experience and capability
- An attractive salary package, commensurate to achievements