SPV Accountant - Real Estate Service Firm - Luxembourg
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting support functions for Luxembourg SPVs.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and other client reporting.
- Answers questions regarding various accounting issues and reports, including profit and loss reports.
- Researches open accounting issues.
- Prepares balance sheets and various other accounting statements or financial reports
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
- Prepares key Balance Sheet reconciliations and reviews those done by others.
- Maintains, records, and reconciles billings and accounts receivables.
- Examines financial statements and documents for conformance with accounting requirements and principles.
- Creates month-end accounting entries. Reconciles discrepancies; posts to GL
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two to four years of relevant accounting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and interact effectively with management, employees, and auditors.
- Must have the ability to convey financial issues to non-financial users.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and summarize data and to prepare clear and concise reports.
- Expert knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Follows accounting practices to ensure optimum client satisfaction while guaranteeing CBRE financial interests are protected.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Experience with automated accounting and financial management systems.