SALES MANAGER - AVIATION - LUXEMBOURG
The role of Sales Manager will be to maximise sales and play a fundamental role in developing future growth and provide vision to hit sales targets by developing sales strategies in teardown business unit.
The Sales Manager reports to the Director of Materials Management and Supply Chain, will be responsible for exceeding agreed sales targets, delegating tasks to the sales team and ensuring the same are carried out promptly and in accordance with the company procedures and will also include but not limited to the following;
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales prices.
- Communicate daily with clients and customers to maximise sales.
- Develops strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Maintain both annual and monthly sales targets in coordination with the Company's business plan.
- Developing relationships with clients and maintaining them to maximise sales.
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- Experience in an aviation company.
- Knowledge of spare parts.
- English is essential and any other European languages is of benefit.
- Excellent communication skill (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Management expertise.