Sales Account Executive - Technology/Digital
Our client is looking for a strategic sales executive to join for his Belgian Headquarters. You will be joining a global Growth team which is responsible for the acquisition of new customers.
Your main role will be to focus on growing the new customer base. You will be working closely with the Sales Development team and the Marketing team (which provides the Account Executives with Qualified Leads) and engage with diverse segments of customers (top-tier consulting firms, global and local industrial players and NGOs), their key stakeholders (c-level executives, head of digital, head of innovation, etc.) and uncover new account opportunities.
You will follow a comprehensive customer-centric sales training program and use state-of-the-art knowledge sharing, CRM, market intelligence, inbound and outbound technologies such as HubSpot to raise your game. Be prepared to not only thoroughly develop your technological and strategic selling skills, but also to take part in improving the expansion tactics and broaden solution’s success aiming potential new customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the hottest early stage companies in Belgium, become one of the key members of the growing sales and marketing organisation and have a real impa on the many organisations our client work with.
- a bilingual EN/FR team player with a strong work ethic;
- 5+ years experience in our field of knowledge/innovation/market intelligence/digital transformation/collaboration/organisational excellence;
- high motivation level, intrapreneurial mindset, passionate and outgoing;
- high adaptability to a rapidly changing environment;
- excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills;
- comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within the client organisation;
- quality-focused, with attention to detail and process;
- general understanding of IT and enterprise software.
Is a plus:
- multi-cultural background;
- experience in big companies;
- experience in B2B SaaS software sales;
- demonstrated success in sales or account management;
- potential team management skills for growing the team at a later stage.
- Fixed contract and actractive salary
- Weekly team lunch
- Home working possibilities
- Learning opportunities