Project Manager -Low & Medium Voltage-Bruxelles
- Coordinating all operational activities related to the realization of the project.
- The follow-up of the budgets (cost price control, profitability follow-up and guarantees).
- The planning and follow-up of the work to ensure the desired deadline.
- Monitoring safety during the implementation of the projects.
- Keeping close contacts with the various factories involved in the delivery of the projects and make adjustments where necessary.
- Project documentation: making all documentation and technical specifications available to the parties involved and following up on correct compliance.
- Maintaining technical-commercial relationships with customers with a view to customer satisfaction and maintaining and expanding long-term relationships.
- Managing and motivating a project team, possibly composed of engineers and subcontractors.
- During the final phase of the project, you will be responsible for the activities on the site, such as coordinating the commissioning.
- At least five years of experience as a project manager in the field of electrical engineering, preferably in medium or low voltage.
- Demonstrated experience in management of project scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written.
- You have no objection to occasional trips abroad.
- You have experience with site management.
Our client is a major player in energy and automation technologies active in several countries around the world.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in an international company.
- You'll also have the opportunity to become a specialist in your sector by following several trainings.
- You'll be offered a competitive salary with very interesting extra-legal benefits.