Product Manager in the industrial sector (F/M) in Luxembourg- Trilingual (GER/ENG/FR)
- You are responsible for developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies for the development of new products. You manage product positioning and messaging for different products lines.
- You drive market analysis, as SWOT analysis, and maintain competition watch (niche market with an international scope).
- You participate to international fairs and identify future trends and opportunities.
- You collaborate with the Management and the R&D to define future customers' needs, and predict future developments.
- You give presentations to help the decision making.
- You develop the brand visibility (online content management, social network, video editing, newsletters, articles on specialised newspapers…).
- You manage the content in collaboration with a sales & marketing assistant.
- You work closely with the Sales Director and the area sales managers (located in Luxembourg), and with the marketing department located in Germany.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's Degree with as minimum 3 years' experience in Product Management.
- You speak fluently English and German.
- You are known for your excellent communication skills, and your ability to defend and promote ideas. You are curious and business-oriented. You work independently but keep your team spirit.
If you are interested, do not hesitate and apply !
iRecruit is looking for a Product Manager fluent in English and German to support the sales team, Our client is an international industrial company located in Luxembourg. .