PLC/Automation Engineer-Brabant wallon
- You work out the functional design (PLC part of the system).
- You put a focus on the technical analysis in order to design PLC schematics (flowcharts, interface specifications, etc).
- You define automation components (PLC hardware, sensors and actuators) technical requirements and ensure feasibility with providers.
- You write test plans and perform in-house simulation / emulation / testing.
- You validate test plans and contribute to the execution of integration tests.
- You hold an Engineering degree in electromechanics, electronics or automation (or equivalent by experience).
- You are solution oriented and have a hands-on mindset.
- You are willing to work on-site in Belgium or abroad.
- Fluent in Dutch or French with a good knowledge of English.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in an international company.
- You'll also have the opportunity to become a specialist in your sector by following several trainings.
- You'll be offered a competitive salary with very interesting extra-legal benefits.