Operations & Team Manager - Tools - Vlaams Brabant
As Operations & Team Manager, you support the Managing Director in the daily management of the company. Among other things, you are responsible for the coordination and supervision of various services. You take the initiative to provide operational support to a number of services where necessary. For example, you manage inventory in the right direction in collaboration with colleagues from the purchasing department.
You also work closely with the Process Manager, who is responsible for the development and optimization of business processes. You are responsible for the implementation of these new processes in the workplace. To this end, you coach and motivate the various teams and assist them in the change process.
This position is for you if:
- Because you gained 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Because you have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Because you work smoothly with mail, Word and Excel and are quickly integrated into a company-specific ERP
- Because you like to work for a family-owned SME in which there is always innovation
- Because you have the right competencies for this job, namely hands-on, strong reasoning ability, multiplicity, solution-oriented thinking, result-orientedness and teamwork.
A full-time and permanent job with sliding working hours where a quick start-up is possible. You can also count on an attractive salary supplemented with fringe benefits such as company car with fuel card, hospitalization insurance, group insurance and eco vouchers. Moreover, 6 working hours reduction days on top of the statutory leave and modern working environment in a traffic-free area.