Marketing Director - Fashion - Brussels
- Elaborate and implement global product marketing strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Understand market dynamics, manage third party research sources and conduct groundbreaking research to steer the marketing strategy.
- Work closely with sales, business development, ad operations and product teams to develop new compelling, creative, and innovative ad products and sales programs that deliver international demand and generate revenue.
- Conduct campaign effectiveness studies to spur sustainable growth.
- Closely collaborate with and supervise external providers to ensure execution of marketing projects and events.
- Initiate and manage relationships with trade publications or products and core offering.
- Oversee development of sales and marketing materials like presentations, one-sheets, PR and other marketing collateral.
- Manage the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Manage a team of two people (a Marketing Manager and a Marketing Coordinator).
- 7+ years’ experience in fashion, B2B product marketing allowing you to read and evaluate market trends.
- A deep understanding of the ad tech marketplace across digital media including data targeting, measurement and research.
- Adept with numbers and reporting data in effective formats.
- A keen eye for design and visual branding, with expertise in building sales materials and promotional plans to bring products to market and keep them top of mind with the target audience.
- Results driven and accountable for your own performance.
- Entrepreneurial and hands on attitude, able to inspire and influence others.
- Social media addict. You know the ins and outs of social networks and how to generate engagement on each channel and you love creating buzz around the brand.
- Very strong English and French language skills, both written and verbal. This is mandatory. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.