International Account Manager - Material Handling - Southern Europe
You will have the overall responsibility for the leadership and management of th Southern Europe region, managing a portfolio of independently owned distribution companies, with the intention to maintain and ensure their continued growth. This job contains the following tasks:
- You evaluate dealers by giving them sales targets, deciding on market share and work on brand penetration.
- You decide on (marketing) actions to be taken and evaluate the sub-dealer network.
- You prepare and implement the market strategy and segmentation.
- You look for new dealers and distribution and sales opportunities in order to increase market share (including Key Accounts).
- You coordinate and control the back office activities.
- You perform Market analysis
- You communicate and report on a regular basis to the Sales Manager in the European headquarters in Belgium.
- You have a bachelor degree combined with minimum 5 years of sales experience in construction equipment or a relevant sector.
- You have a native level of Italian, Spanish AND/OR Portuguese and you speak fluent English.
- You have excellent people management skills.
- You are entrepreneurial, sales driven and you have a “can do” attitude.
- You are a born communicator and negotiator.
- You are willing to travel throughout Germany when required and to the European Headquarters in Belgium (+/- 50% travelling).
You get the opportunity to work at one of the world’s leading machine manufacturers. You will work on an international level, in a motivated, passionate team located. You have the opportunity to work via a home office.
Moreover our client offer you an attractive salary package including extra-legal benefits and opportunities to grow.