International Account Manager in Water Treatment-INDUSTRY-LUXEMBOURG
The internationnal Account Manager is in charge of prospecting for new potential clients by networking, cold calls or adequately guiding Custiler agents.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Identification, approaching and connecting with new prospects, Turning prospects into clients, increasing the revenue of the company by closing new business deals
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships, responding to customers within agreed timescales to ensure customer confidence and satisfaction
- Representing our customer at trade shows and official trade missions, presentations at official events.
- Academic background University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Professional experience 5 to 10 years of experience in an industrial environment ideally in the water sector.
- IT skills Good general knowledge; MS Office, MS Project.
- Fluent in English; German or French would be an asset.
- Ability to negotiate commercial and technical constraints with a view to closing deals,
- Ability to develop networks and manage agents
- Entrepreneurial spirit, autonomous and self-starter with a strong sense of planning and organization
- Hands-on attitude, conceptual and out-of-the box thinking
- Good team player, problem solver and attention to detail
- Well structured and organized, proactive and resourceful
- Well spoken, good listener with strong communication skills.