Head of Product Managers - Building Construction Equipment-Flemish Brabant
As an Head of Product Manager (Building construction equipment), your mission is to maximise the profitability of your product range and our market share. To achieve these objectives, you contribute to the "4 Ps":
- As an expert in your assigned product range, you will naturally keep abreast of headquarters new products and latest innovations.
- You study market trends in the engineering machinery sector as well as current and future customer needs. Through your analysis, you will determine the machine configurations that you plan to launch on the market.
- You follow training courses at the manufacturer's and share your knowledge with your sales team. When a new product is launched, you ensure that all the information (positioning, configuration, performance and price) is passed on to the right people.
- You provide technical and commercial support to sales staff and internal and external customers, e.g. by drawing up offers or handling complex negotiations at the customer's premises.
- You negotiate with the headquarters for the current and future product ranges for which you are responsible, the objectives to be achieved, the strategies to be applied, etc.
- You negotiate and determine prices for your different sales channels (salespeople, direct customers and sub-dealers).
- You write and follow up current offers in order to stimulate sales.
- You are co-responsible for distribution on a national level. This means that you place orders, keep an eye on the available stock and follow the delivery times. On the basis of this information, the sales history and the business plan, you give sound advice for placing orders.
- You develop a network with your local subdealers and with the headquarters.
- You set up marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing Coordinator.
- You put your expertise at the service of external and internal customers during demonstrations, comparative tests, events, etc.
You are a talented purebred salesperson with a passion for technology and marketing. An informal corporate culture and working independently stimulate you to give your best and to express your communication skills (verbal and written). You have a real vision of the future of your job, your product range and your strategy and are persuasive.
In addition, you have the following skills:
- You have a bachelor's degree in automotive or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar function (sales or marketing).
- You have a strong affinity with civil engineering machinery and you understand the needs of the customer.
- You are skilled at analysing and interpreting sales figures and trends.
- You know how to build your network of professional contacts (within the company and with customers).
- You are a true salesperson with persuasive power.
- You are bilingual NL/FR with a good command of English.
- You have Excel at your fingertips.
- You are pragmatic and solution-oriented.
Our client offers a varied and challenging function with a lot of room for initiative and personal development within a healthy organisation. The organisation is in the midst of growth and attaches great importance to the development of its employees, to a good collaboration between colleagues and smooth communication of information.
Our client also offers:
- Working at the exclusive dealership for civil engineering machinery of the highest level
- Working in an organisation where quality and service are the priorities
- Training opportunities
- Permanent contract with an attractive salary and extra-legal benefits such as hospitalisation and group insurance, meal vouchers, company car, computer, mobile phone ,etc.
- Good working atmosphere with the support of colleagues and international contacts