Head of Marketing & Communication-Fintech-Brussels
- Define and execute overall marketing and communication strategy and budget.
- Build a full-fledged marketing team to accelerate the growth in key markets across Europe.
- Drive acquisition from paid marketing channels online and offline.
- Manage all content and inbound marketing.
- Work with product and development team to develop lifecycle marketing strategies, leveraging website (landing pages), email, push notification, SMS and in-app channels.
- Test new marketing actions and monitor results using digital metrics.
- Report and communicate performance to promote shared understanding of performance, marketing strategy, ROI, and opportunities.
- Oversee the production and consistency of all marketing material.
- Develop and implement PR campaigns to drive awareness and coverage of the service with key audiences.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an growth environment.
- Analytics: proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns using KPIs and other productivity metrics (ROI, CAC) and translating data into insights.
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills: clear and concise communicator with an innate sense of how to create content that resonates.
- Experience with performance and inbound/content marketing leveraging various tools and platforms.
Our client is a growing B2C startup in the fintech industry with a team split between Brussels and China.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary and different benefits
- You will join a company where you'll have the possibility to engage with a global audience.
- You'll have plenty of opportunities to make an impact within a structure that promotes diversity, trust, balance and autonomy.
Deel deze vacature
Les visiteurs de cette page ont aussi vu :