German Accountant - Investment Fund - Luxembourg
- Checking, recording, booking and archiving incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Accounting of the general and subsidiary ledgers (fixed assets, loans, receivables and payables) on property and SPV level
- Formation of provisions and prepaid expenses.
- Ensuring and booking of payment transactions.
- Participate in monthly GL closing and reporting activities
- Assist in the preparation of VAT return.
- Working on ad-hoc projects defined by the account manager.
- Performing other administrative tasks requested for business reason.
- Contributing to the further development and optimization of internal administration processes.
- Other tasks related to the Accounting & Administration department
- Completed vocational training with additional qualification (e.g. as an accountant at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce) or bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Fluent in English and German, French or another language is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excel and office suite strong knowledges.
- Knowledge of Sage BOB software will be considerate as a strong asset.
- Knowledges of Real Estate business is an asset.
- Analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details.
- Self-motivated, focus on continuous improvement.
- Team player and integration capacity.
- Able to prioritize and work under deadlines