Electrical Commissioning Engineer-Zaventem
- Creating work plans and cost estimates for work, conducting risk and opportunity assessments during commissioning, reporting potential risks and resolutions.
- Coordinating activities focused on customer acceptance: preparation, testing, faults analysis, implement changes.
- Programming and testing of protections systems.
- Providing training, both internally and towards customers.
- Managing external organizations to ensure availability of commissioning equipment, systems, or services.
- Providing information to contractors/colleagues, and giving feedback to the organization to apply lessons learned.
- Applying and improving processes and tools to ensure effective project delivery.
- A Master degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar by experience)
- Familiar with medium and high voltage system principles and willing to grow your knowledge in this field
- Experience with industrial communication systems (eg IEC 61850 / DCS systems) is an asset
- Knowledge of safety regulations with regard to mounting and installation instructions.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Good command of the Dutch, French and English language
- Current valid driver's license B
Our client is a major player in energy and automation technologies active in several countries around the world.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in an international company.
- You'll also have the opportunity to become a specialist in your sector by following several trainings.
- You'll be offered a competitive salary with very interesting extra-legal benefits.