Business Developper- Industry - Luxembourg
You will be in charge of prospecting for new potential clients by networking, cold calls or adequately guiding agents. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identification, approaching and connecting with new prospects
- Turning prospects into clients, increasing the revenue of the company by closing new business deals
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships, responding to customers within agreed timescales to ensure customer confidence and satisfaction
- Representing the company at trade shows and official trade missions, presentations at official events.
- You have a university degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- You have between 5 to 10 years of experience in an industrial environment, ideally in the water sector.
- You have a good general knowledge of MS Office, MS Project.
- You are fluent in English; German or French would be an asset.
- You are able to negotiate commercial and technical constraints with a view to closing deals
- You are able to develop networks and manage agents
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, autonomous and self-starter with a strong sense of planning and organization, You possess an hands-on attitude, conceptual and out-of-the box thinking
- You are a good team player, problem solver and attention to detail
- You are well structured and organized, proactive and resourceful
- You are well spoken, a good listener with strong communication skills.